NZPPA Payroll Practice Guide 2023
NZPPA Payroll Practice Guide is a practical payroll guide written in plain language that covers all legislative requirements that impact on payroll along with best practice. The guide is full of references, links and checklists written by payroll experts for application in any payroll. The guide is updated annually to ensure the latest information is included.
As an ICNZB member you get access to this essential payroll reference.
What’s new to the 2023 edition (released on the 20 March 2023):
• NEW: A range of technical reference articles on a range of legislative topics have been included throughout the guide.
• NEW: Q&A quick reference sections included throughout the guide on hard-to-find legislative areas that impact on payroll.
• Updated rates and new examples (Earners Levy, Student loan, minimum wage).
• New IRD references (operational statements and determinations).
• Latest information of upcoming changes (in the pipeline).
• Additional tables, flowchart, checklists and templates.
NZPPA Payroll Practice Guide provide a wealth of information for payroll professionals and anyone involved in payroll. The guide is now based on 12 subject areas, including:
1. Managing Payroll
2. Taxation Law
3. Employment Law Part 1: Employment Terms
4. Employment Law Part 2: Holidays and Parental Leave
5. Other types of employee leave
6. Payroll Records and Privacy
7. Other Laws Related to Payroll
8. Calculating a Final Pay
9. New Payroll Section
10. Payroll Remediation (Holidays Act 2003)
11. What’s on the Horizon for Payroll
12. Additional resources
Cost of the guide:
ICNZB members can purchase the NZPPA Payroll Practice Guide 2023 at the NZPPA member rate with ICNZB also receiving a royalty from each sale.
*The cost of couriering the guide to your location is included in the guide cost (within NZ).