Marlborough Regional Meetings
In person event
Meetings are held on the last Friday of every month.
Join our Marlborough bookkeepers and take the opportunity to:
- Connect with other bookkeepers in your local area
- Pick the brains of your peers about all things bookkeeping, legislation and learn time saving tips and tricks on software
- Talk capacity- are you looking for new clients/referrals?
- Find someone with experience/niche in apps, software, industries to work with
- Test out your elevator pitch on your peers
- Meet guests from the industry from time to time
- Hear about recent initiatives delivered by ICNZB, and what they are doing to support our members and advocate for the profession
Our Regional Meetings in Marlborough are facilitated by Debbie Fawcett, ICNZB Certified Bookkeeper and Leanne Boyce, ICNZB Certified Bookkeeper.
To chat with Debbie or Leanne about our local meetings, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general inquiries, contact the team at email@example.com
Please note, if you have already booked into a meeting the website may pop up a message advising you are already booked. This will not prevent you booking into the next event.