Hawkes Bay Regional Meeting
Catchup with our Hawkes Bay Bookkeepers in person for this months Regional Meeting!
Aider will be joining us via zoom on the FRIDAY 29th September. You are welcome to come to Bookkeepers NZ and physically catchup, or join on line.
Meeting starts at 9.30 with our quest joining us via Zoom at 10am.
A little about Aider ..... Syncing seamlessly with Xero, Aider turns your clients’ data into proactive, actionable insights.
With an automated Data Compliance checklist, and real-time alerts, Aider makes it easier to bring your clients’ Xero files to a more complete and accurate state.
Data compliance checklist for GST reporting
Reconciliations, taxes & invoices at the click of a button
Less admin, saving you time
Join our Hawkes Bay bookkeepers and take the opportunity to:
- Connect with other bookkeepers in your local area
- Pick the brains of your peers about all things bookkeeping, legislation and learn time saving tips and tricks on software
- Talk capacity- are you looking for new clients/referrals?
- Find someone with experience/niche in apps, software, industries to work with
- Test out your elevator pitch on your peers
- Meet guests from the industry from time to time
- Hear about recent initiatives delivered by ICNZB, and what they are doing to support our members and advocate for the profession
Our Regional Meetings in Hawkes Bay are facilitated by Di Ketel, ICNZB Certified Bookkeeper and Director at Bookkeepers NZ.
To chat with Di about our local meetings, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general inquiries, contact the team at email@example.com