Hawkes Bay Regional Meeting
Catchup with our Hawkes Bay bookkeepers in person for this months Regional Meeting!
Join our Hawkes Bay bookkeepers and take the opportunity to:
- Connect with other bookkeepers in your local area
- Pick the brains of your peers about all things bookkeeping, legislation, and learn time-saving tips and tricks on software
- Talk capacity- are you looking for new clients/referrals?
- Find someone with experience/niche in apps, software, and industries to work with
- Test out your elevator pitch on your peers
- Meet guests from the industry from time to time
- Hear about recent initiatives delivered by ICNZB, and what they are doing to support our members and advocate for the profession
In addition, this month we will have the following featured speaker Jake Mickelson, General Investment Management.
About Jake and General Investment Management:
Jake's role with Generate is to educate and empower Kiwis to take control of their KiwiSaver journey through understanding.
Generate has been around for 10 years with 130,000 members. With a focus on investing ethically and profitably, we are able to build the retirement plan with people from all walks of life.
In an attempt to reach a greater number of people, I am hoping to get in front of more businesses and families to provide them with the support and awareness they need. If anyone then decides they want to explore a future with Generate as their KiwiSaver provider they are able to access me as their personal KiwiSaver adviser.
Generate is currently in 1st place over the past 10 years for their Moderate and Aggressive Growth funds and in 2nd place for the Growth fund. We are 1 of 3 finalists in the most ethical KiwiSaver provider of the year and we have won a range of awards in the customer service and satisfaction space.
I look forward to chatting with you all in November – please reach out if you or your family and friends have any questions or would like to schedule in a meeting to learn more about what Generate can do for you.
Our Regional Meetings in Hawkes Bay are facilitated by Di Ketel, ICNZB Certified Bookkeeper and Director at Bookkeepers NZ.