Manawatu-Whanganui Regional Meetings
In person event
Meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
Join our Manawatu-Whanganui bookkeepers and take the opportunity to:
- Connect with other bookkeepers in your local area
- Pick the brains of your peers about all things bookkeeping, legislation and learn time saving tips and tricks on software
- Talk capacity- are you looking for new clients/referrals?
- Find someone with experience/niche in apps, software, industries to work with
- Test out your elevator pitch on your peers
- Meet guests from the industry from time to time
- Hear about recent initiatives delivered by ICNZB, and what they are doing to support our members and advocate for the profession
Our Regional Meetings in Manawatu-Whanganui are facilitated by Stella Vockins, ICNZB Certified Bookkeeper and Director at Count Me in.
To chat with Stella about our local meetings, simply email email@example.com.
For general inquiries, contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, if you have already booked into a meeting the website may pop up a message advising you are already booked. This will not prevent you booking into the next event.