Northland Regional Meeting
Catchup with our Northland Bookkeepers in person in Kamo, or online for this months Regional Meeting!
Join our Northland bookkeepers and take the opportunity to:
- Connect with other bookkeepers in your local area
- Pick the brains of your peers about all things bookkeeping, legislation and learn time saving tips and tricks on software
- Talk capacity- are you looking for new clients/referrals?
- Find someone with experience/niche in apps, software, industries to work with
- Test out your elevator pitch on your peers
- Meet guests from the industry from time to time
- Hear about recent initiatives delivered by ICNZB, and what they are doing to support our members and advocate for the profession
Our Regional Meetings in Northland are facilitated by ICNZB Certified Bookkeepers Rachel Paterson, Director at Conduit Bookkeeping and Haley Wilson, Director at My Two Cents.
To chat with Rachel and Haley about our local meetings, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, contact the team at email@example.com