Free and valuable resources for all!
On this page you will find information to the free resources published by ICNZB.
These resources offer a variety of information:
- survey data on the bookkeeping profession
- informational fact sheets - both for business owners, and bookkeepers
- a knowledge base which offers information on how to become a bookkeeper and where you can learn bookkeeping skills, glossary of terms, a history of bookkeeping and information about becoming an IR Registered Bookkeeper
- interviews with our members on the value they get from their membership, and how that in turn helps them service their clients
- where you can access support to maintain your wellbeing.
If you are a current member of ICNZB, you can view exclusive member resources here >
The Annual Benchmark Survey is commissioned each year to gain insight into the bookkeeping profession and the successes and challenges that Bookkeepers and the bookkeeping industry face.
Our fact sheets are designed to provide you with factual information about a particular topic in a free, convenient and downloadable format.
Our source of knowledge on all things bookkeeping to provide information to not only people looking to enter a career as a Bookkeeper, but also those looking to engage a bookkeeper.
While our website is full of compelling reasons why you should either become a member, or use an ICNZB Bookkeeper in your business, it is always great to hear the reasons directly from people involved with ICNZB.
Access the tools, support and environments you need to build and sustain your live.