Rules of the Association
The New Zealand Bookkeepers Association Inc is an incorporated society registered under the Incorporated Societies Act 1908.The Association, which trades as Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers (ICNZB), was registered on 15 July 2010 under society number 2538309.
In accordance with, and as provided for in the legislation we are required to be governed by a set of rules.
The New Zealand Bookkeepers Association Inc Constitution includes the following:
- Section 1: Name
- Section 2: Definitions
- Section 3: Purpose
- Section 4: Powers
- Section 5: Members - classes
- Section 6: Members – admission and cessation
- Section 7: Subscriptions and levies
- Section 8: Executive Committee
- Section 9: Officers Roles
- Section 10: Executive Committee proceedings
- Section 11: Annual General Meetings
- Section 12: Special General Meetings
- Section 13: Proceedings of General Meetings
- Section 14: Alteration of Constitution
- Section 15: Financial Arrangements
- Section 16: Funds and Property
- Section 17: Interpretation of Constitution
- Section 18: Registered Office
- Section 19: Winding up
- Section 20: Common Seal
A copy of the current rules can be found here:
Filings made by an Incorporated Society are a matter for public record.
You can search New Zealand Bookkeepers Association Incorporated on the Incorporated Societies website to view changes over the years.