- Annual Benchmark Survey
- - Job Vacancies
- - Businesses or fees
- - General
- Fact sheets
- Knowledge base
- - Become an ICNZB Certified Bookkeeper
- - Glossary of bookkeeping terms
- - History of bookkeeping
- - Learn bookkeeping skills
- - Registered Bookkeeper with IR
- - National State of Emergency 2023
- Real life stories
- - Get more bookkeeping clients with ICNZB
- - Boost your bookkeeping business with ICNZB
- - Meet the ICNZB Master Bookkeepers
- - Member showcase
- - Client termination letter
- - Engagement letter
- - Professional Clearance letters
- - Authority to Act Pack
As Benjamin Franklin says: "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest".
Which leads us to our knowledge base!
We have developed this knowledge base as a source of knowledge on all things bookkeeping to provide information to not only people looking to enter a career as a Bookkeeper, but also those looking to engage a bookkeeper.
In this section you will find:
- Become an ICNZB Certified Bookkeeper Guides | This series is designed to provide you with a guide to become a Certified Bookkeeper following best practice, and standards set by ICNZB. Download the guides here >
- Glossary of bookkeeping terms | To help provide an understand of what services a Bookkeeper can provide, we have developed a glossary of common services. Check them out here >
- History of bookkeeping | A timeline of bookkeeping and accounting New Zealand for our history buffs. Check it out here >
- Learn bookkeeping skills | Are you looking to learn bookkeeping skills? We have compiled a variety of information to help you find the course right for you. Check it out here >
- Registered Bookkeeper with IR | After many years lobbying for more recognition at IR for Bookkeepers, we we pleased to successfully achieve a Registered Bookkeeper status with IR. Here you can find out about the process and requirements for applying. Check them out here >
Where there are events of national significance, a central repository will be created to collate information on the event:
- National State of Emergency 2023 | Information on the State of Emergency declared following Cyclone Gabrielle and the severe flooding in 2023. Find it here >
If you are unable to find what you are looking for in our knowledge base, get in touch below!
Ask a question
While you are waiting for a reply, here are some other links that you might find of interest
We were born out of a shared vision to provide a strong platform for the bookkeeping profession in New Zealand.
The Executive Committee is made up of elected members who have been voted in by the membership at an Annual General Meeting.
On 29 June 2022, ICNZB became the 4th organisation in New Zealand to be granted Approved Advisor Group status with Inland Revenue.