2020 Excellence Awards
We were pleased to have the following judges on the Judging Panel for 2020:
- Rick van Dyk, Chief Development Officer, ICB Australia
- Felicity Brown, Head of Employee Services, MYOB
- Natalie Screen, General Manager - Customer Success, Xero
Finalists were announced on 15 June 2020 - you can watch read the announcement here, or watch the video below -
Due to COVID, our in person event was postponed until November 2020.
The 2020 Award Winners were announced online by Craig Hudson, Managing Director at Xero on 24 July 2020, which was the date originally planned for the Gala Dinner.
You can view the online announcement below -
Winners were presented their trophies at the Awards and Gala Dinner on Saturday, 7 November at the Napier Convention Centre.
The finalists and winners of each category were:
Bookkeeper of the Year 2020
- Rachel Paterson, Northland
- Haley Wilson, Northland
GoFigure 2005 Limited
Bookkeeping Business of the Year 2020
- Red Office Ltd, Auckland
- Figuration Limited, Auckland
Bookkeeping Trainer of the Year 2020
- Leaine Jones, Hawkes Bay
- Rosey Tecklenburg, Auckland
Emerging Bookkeeper of the Year 2020
- Leah Keown, Nelson
- Angelique Cronje, Auckland