Join the growing network of Hawkes Bay bookkeepers
Hawkes Bay Regional Meetings are held on the last Tuesday of every month.
ICNZB are for bookkeepers, by bookkeepers. The value of networking knows no limits - whether you are a member or not, you are invited to join us. Working together locally, will help us build the profession nationally.
We invite you to attend these valuable meetings and take the opportunity to:
- Connect with other bookkeepers in your local area
- Pick the brains of your peers about all things bookkeeping, legislation and learn time saving tips and tricks on software
- Talk capacity - are you looking for new clients/referrals?
- Find someone with experience/niche in apps, software, industries to work with
- Test out your elevator pitch on your peers
- Meet guests from the industry from time to time
- Hear about recent initiatives delivered by ICNZB, and what they are doing to support our members and advocate for the profession
Hawkes Bay Regional Meeting
It's almost Christmas and we need to celebrate making it through 2023! I'd love to celebrate with you all at Birdwoods Gallery.
Please book quickly so I can update Birdwoods with the number attending.