- Annual Benchmark Survey
- - Job Vacancies
- - Businesses or fees
- - General
- Fact sheets
- Knowledge base
- - Become an ICNZB Certified Bookkeeper
- - Glossary of bookkeeping terms
- - History of bookkeeping
- - Learn bookkeeping skills
- - Registered Bookkeeper with IR
- - National State of Emergency 2023
- Real life stories
- - Get more bookkeeping clients with ICNZB
- - Boost your bookkeeping business with ICNZB
- - Meet the ICNZB Master Bookkeepers
- - Member showcase
- - Client termination letter
- - Engagement letter
- - Professional Clearance letters
- - Authority to Act Pack
Celebrating ICNZB Master Bookkeepers™
Master Bookkeeper is the top level of our membership tier, and it takes time and commitment to get there.
To recognise our members achievement at reaching this status, and to help them celebrate their new membership level, we sat with down with them to have a chat about:
- their journey to becoming a bookkeeper;
- their biggest achievement for a client; and
- what their vision for the future of bookkeeping
Meet ICNZB Master Bookkeeper Zharna Welch from Monarch Bookkeeping Ltd in Auckland.
Zharna was awarded ICNZB Master Bookkeeper membership in November 2021.
Meet ICNZB Master Bookkeeper, Louise Holmes from Red Office in Auckland.
Louise was awarded ICNZB Master Bookkeeper membership in November 2021.